Saturday, August 6, 2011

"I drink the universe in a cup of rain."

Deep breath.
In, out, in, out.
It's not like anyone really reads this anymore. I'm not sure....don't think Kip checks this anymore, because I stopped posting months ago. I've made no effort to connect it to my polyvore, though maybe I should. I was debating it earlier.
So maybe...I'll be open. Straightforward. True, anybody could find this blog. But hey, you know what? I'll be honest about everything.
Hmm. And a way to do that?
While being positive.
Hm. Code names? Codenames. Okay, okay, okay. And maybe I should start posting my writing on here.
Well, that might be a good idea but on the downside it could also be quite a terrible idea.
Hmmmmmm.
Decisions, decisions.
And here we go, Pandora. Addicted to Pandora radio...and right now, sitting here, listening to the Panic! at the Disco feed (yes, P!atD is one of my favorite bands) "Lollipop" by Framing Hanley comes on. Interesting.
And of course, that gets me thinking about Blood on the Dance Floor, and now, here I am, looking up Blood on the Dance Floor and listening to Scream for my Icecream and reminiscing about Camryn and laughing at how hilariously innapropriate the song is. Because it is.
"Scream for my ice cream (tell me all your dirty dreams)/scream for my icecream/well show me what your fantasies/lets get this party started/drink till we get retarded..../ its the stupidest, dirtiest song on the planet and to top it off its a screamo/techno mix. Worst. Mix. Ever.
Best. Hilarious. Song.
Oh, dear dalek.



hmm. done talking. kay. ~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment