Today was: exhausting.
Well, I'm talking to Kip and typing this right now. [;
This morning, I woke up at 5 am. I was not happy to find Colby had jumped off the bed, stolen my sisters undergarments, and was rampaging through the entire house. At five am. gahhh. But then I went back to bed, and woke up at nine.
We had to go to brunch for my stepmoms Daughter Jamie, and yeah, so shes my stepsister. But I'm not very close to her. But we went to the Bridge, and I had stuffed french toast, and tis yummy food, my nonexistant readers. Tis very yummy. [:
And then we went home.
And then - hm. [: Wellllllll, I went home and watched Ms. Congeniality, and then went to my moms and had a boatload of laundry. :[ IT SUCKED. And thennnn we had dinner. and tis yummy too. Today involved lots of...food.
No comments:
Post a Comment