Day 5
Today was: Exhausting
I had to wake up at eight, and get ready to go to a St. Patty's day brunch. This would have been all fine and dandy, but I was nervous because it was a brunch at my half-sisters moms brothers, so I wasnt sure if I would know anyone, but I did know people, thank goodness.
Then we went to the parade. That was amusing. [; The parade was kind of boring sometimes, though. :P It was also a couple hours long, and it was freezing today!
Afterwards, Emma and her mom drove us home, but we stopped at Stop&&Shop and picked up fooooooood and came to our house and had dinner. My moms been really stressed lately, so she probably didn't want to make dinner, and this food was good. Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and carrots! :]
Well, were going to watch Shrek Forever After, now, so peace out girl scouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment