Day 1
Today was: good.
Fourth period Ainslie finally contributed and we made up. It made me happy, because do you know how hard it is to avoid her? She's my best friend. We have private jokes and little mantras and funny facial expression and all these things and then - stuff happens, and you just want to run and tell them, but you can't. Robbie K, despite his major 'icky' factor, is insanely good at math and I'm insanely bad and since my social studies teacher only had a sheet for us to do, I spent a half hour of class sitting at a table with Robbie, Tom, and Kip and I while Robbie desperately tried to make me get math (I'm still confused, I S'pose). But then I had to go to math and everything else and eventually, that landed me on the bus.
I had to sit next to some kid I didn't know. I guess he's new or something, not recently new, but you know what I mean. He didn't say much, thank goodness.
But Ryan kept doing this weird thing where he'd jump up, his face contorted, screeching and screaming, scaring a person (mostly Sierra and I) very badly while the other boys (AKA the whole bus) laughed hysterically. Then the bus emptied out. Just Dusty, Ryan (Jumanji), Sierra and I. And some kinds farther to the front. Sierra couldn't help herself, you should've seen her flirting. My goodness. But he continued to scare us, and Sierra was sitting next to him and he scared her so back she jumped a whole seat over and fell onto Dustin. Dustin also came very close to beating up Timmy. Haha, it was so funny! He got up there and everything, and gave him this glare, and Timmy shut up immediately, and it was epic. And then Ryan scared me. So I flipped him the finger.
I'm at my poppys now. We dont normally go on Wednesday. But he felt bad, my mom hadn't work Monday. Just chilling. I finally made up for my lack of pepperoni on Monday, which he forgot to buy, and we gorges ourselves. My dirty little obsession. Well, at least, I guess you could call it that. [: I really like it though. All the salt probably isn't good for me.
However, this led to my family discussing my future after my poppy said "Well, make sure you go to college and get a good office job." I responded with:
"Ew, an office job?! Bo-ring!"
"Well, what do you want to do?"
"I've told you a million times, Poppy. Be an author." Which caused me to recieve a stern glare from my mother.
"You can't just be an author!" She said. "You have to have something to fall back on." I sighed.
"Nuh uh!" I paused. "J.K Rowling only survives on her writing!"
"Yeah, but J.K. Rowling was living in a car for awhile with her children."
"So? Just because, doesn't mean I can't become an author billionare." I crossed my arms. They all sighed. "Oh fine." So I'll probably be an English Major in college, and be an english teacher like Mr. L. When I told them that, they said they liked that. Then they just kept talking about Journalism. And I was like, "Whoa, hold up, that's all non fiction. I do not do non fiction." They just rolled there eyes and kept talking, and now here I am, recounting todays events to you. So I hope this all works out, maybe.
[: -Hope I wasted five or ten minutes of your life reading my incessant ramblings, Hugs and butterfly kisses -Dreamer. [Hannah.]
PS. Who's seen Rebecca Blacks debut, drop-dead-awful-so-bad-it's-funny-song 'Friday?' Cuz I have, and it's so bad it rocks my freaking socks off.
No comments:
Post a Comment