Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 11

Today was: Saturday and fairly boring.


So, I wake up and watch a movie. Yup. That's right. MOVIE TIME. [:

And then, and then, and then, I got ready and packed a bag and went to my daddys, cuz my daddy is awesome. [Parents = splitzville.] But whatevss. And then I got there, and I went inside, and my stepmom had to go to her Sons house because she had to babysit overnight, and yeah. So we were all by ourselves. Andddddd. Lets see. Dad, Sarah, and I....I cant say I minded Lynn not being there...[okay, okay, I secretly relished it.] We made pizza, and it was pizza with red peppers and bacon and it was yumilishicious. [: mmmmmmhmmmm. And then: The best part: DAIRY QUEEEEEEEEN. I got an 'Oreo Brownie Earthquake Sundeua,' and it was like heaven bottled up into some warm hot fudge. *nods head exuberantly* [Whoooooa, big word. I likez me big words. Oh gosh, I'm hyper, look at myself, I sound like a five year old with a large voacbulary and developed brain. ] And then I went to bed, and my doggie, Colby, hes a puppy, but hes a fully grown golden retriever, slept in my bed with me. [:

And I spent half the night on the computer and texting Kip, but our conversation was particularly...bland. I love talking to him, I just was missing the effort as I dwelled on what the world has succumbed to [suicide, murder, cutting, criminals, etc.].

No comments:

Post a Comment