Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 4

Day 4

Today was: Exciting


Today, I woke up aggravated. Well, not really. I woke up at ten and went downstairs. Now, keep in mind I was at my dads house.
So I went downstairs, had some breakfast and chilled in front of the tv for a while, and then at about eleven went up to take a shower. My stepmom comes out of the New Room, which is what we call the addition to my house that was added like six years ago and isn't new but we just call it that.
I'm about to head up to shower. She goes, "Are you going to wash up before I wash the floor?" I nod, and am like, "Yeah, I'm going to take a shower."
"Oh, you can't." She says. "I just cleaned it." And I'm going in my head, 'WTF.'

Because every single week I'm here, no matter how bad I need a shower, she's just like, "Well, I already washed it" because shes a freaking OCD and out to make my life a living hell. Every day on the weekend she literally scrubs the freaking shower down.

And so now I'm furious, and I head back into the den, and my dad comes in and is like, "whats wrong?" and I'm like *facepalm.* 
"She won't let me take a shower." So he sighs, and walks out and says he'll go talk to her, and I feel like screaming and ripping my hair out. Not just because of the shower, but because everything my stepmom does seems to be just to bug me. And I felt like yelling, "HEY, DAD, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS ENCOURAGING ME TO TAKE DAILY SHOWERS!" But I ended up taking my shower while my stepmom immediately left the house and went "shopping." I didn't see her the rest of the day.

We went to the beach later with my dog Colby. He's a golden, and he frolicked and ran across that beach like a maniac. It was pretty cute. :D
And then I had dinner at my Poppys...again. :P But whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment