Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 8

I'm working on this. How do you think I'm doing? Well...I know that Kip is the only one who reads this, but, yeah...uh....moving on!

Today was: AWESOME.

Well, awesome is an overstatement {is that a word?}. I mean, I had PAWS, and that kind of sucked, because Paulina's in my PAWS group. But then, I had Social Studies, and that was epic, because all we did was "research." So, I got to sit next to Kip<3 and Tom and Robbie. I invited Ainslie over and she shrugged and didn't come over... :[ But it was okay anyways. I mean, then I had Legos, and Legos is always fun. [: ROBOTO. YEAHH. lol [: anyways, at lunch, KIP SAT WITH US! And I was uber, uber excited, except....well, they served Sphaghetti and Meatballs. I'm not the most, er, delicate, eater, and uh, ya...I actually ended up spilling ranch dressing all over my skirt in the middle {THANK YOU TAY, FOR POKING ME.]. But anyways, it was still exciting. Despite all the little jokes my friends made at my carnivorous eating habits that I wasn't so happy about. Sploosh. I know your proabably reading this, Kip, and no, I didn't want you to move. I enjoyed sitting next to you, despite the sphaghetti and meatball debacle. (: And your bravery is much admired. ) Anyways, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment